London is considered as a hub or heart of art. Artists in this part of world have got amazing inking skills. They have become a sign of elegance these days. Tattoos have evolved significantly in last couple of years. Once there were traditional tattoo London had been known for but now tables have turned around and many unique and elegant designs of tattoos have come into existence. These days all celebrities, sports personalities are inking themselves with tattoos of their own choice and the art is growing day by day. London has evolved in an unbelievable ways and people are looking to London when they’re thinking of inking themselves.
History Of Tattoos:
Tattoos have been practiced since the age and time of Neolithic. First tattoo was printed thousands of years ago. Tattoos were found on mummified skin which has proved that this art was there even before thousands of years ago. It is estimated that first tattoo was inked in 3370 BC. Anciently tattoos were practiced in China as well as in Europe. Greek and Rome were also found familiar with tattoos.
Let’s have a look at traditional tattoos London has right now:
- Firth Street Tattoos: This is considered as a hub of tattoos in London. This place is specifically known for their in-house tattoos artists and guest artists. They’re specialized in making black and grey tattoos and people from distinct places come to this studio to have some of the amazing tattoos of the world. Emiliano is a master of typing and lettering tattoos and Jordan is famous for his beautiful and captivating designs. In this studio there is some of the traditional tattoo Londonhas right now.
- Vegabond: 2012 was the year when Vagabond was opened and it was the idea of Paul Hill which later on proved to be e magical and sensational one for tattoo lovers. Their ideas was to create otherworldly sort of art-works and they succeeded in a unique fashion. They became specialized for making traditional and hand-pocked tattoos. This studio has best traditional tattoo Londonpossesses right now. This studio is above all as far as producing minimal designs and tattoos are concerned.
- Good times: This studio can be termed as the home of some of the best tattoo artists London possesses. If you want to make a tattoo of Buddhas, flower or something like that, there is no place better than this studio for 100% execution. People prefer to come to artists of this studio because it is more of a spa rather than only a tattoo studio. Good times studio is the traditional most tattoo hub because this studio has what it takes to ink a person in a best possible way.
- Black garden: This studio is specialized for producing black designs and many celebrities are found to ink themselves at this particular tattoo hub. Specialty of this studio is their minimal designs as well as art of inking human designs. This studio has got almost all the tattoo styles that are why it is considered traditional tattoo London has ever witnessed.
- The Family Business: As by the name the studio is renowned for making exceptional family designs and tattoos and most London families rely heavily on this studio for having a cool tattoo design. Each part of tattoo is executed by some of the 15 best tattoo artists London has right now.
Traditional tattoos are inked by some of the best tattoo artists of London. Artists are very much master of their own designs and celebrities are making them inked and they’re getting absolute magical results. Here are some of the tattoo artists who’re master of producing traditional sort of tattoos.
- KrikBudden:KrikBudden has been so impressive and he became master of this art in such a short period of time. You must be amazed that Krik had no idea whatsoever about tattoos till the age of 29. He pursued his career at the age of 34 and he is just out-classing as far as inking of portrait tattoos are concerned. He has special technique and art of making tattoos of humans, animals and demons. His tattoos are known for their realistic look. He has done much of his realistic tattoo work in black and grey tattoos. Traditional tattoo London has ever witnessed are produced by Krik.
- Matt Daniels:Matt has been inking tattoos for more than 20 years and he deserves each and every bit of appreciation for his exceptional talent regarding inking of tattoos. He’s one the famous and modern most artists living right now. His field is specifically black and grey realistic tattoos and he’s undoubtedly the master of this particular field of tattoos. He has won more than 40 awards and he has been the part of many tattoo magazines just because of his unprecedented tattoo art.
- Rae Robinson: Rae is quite different from other artists as far as his method of inking is concerned. He loves to play with color and he has been executing tattoos in a best possible way. His field is bit more animated as compare to other artists and this particular thing has made him master of his field. He ink tattoos on the concept of photo realism and he has made it look ridiculously too easy yet so elegant. He’s master of traditional tattoo named one by one and traditional tattoo London has right now are very much in his approach.
Tattoos have become very much popular and they have traditional looks as well. These tattoos were originated way back in 3390 BC. London is the best place as far inking yourself is concerned. London has got all the necessary studios as well as all the necessary artists who can make any sort of tattoo at will. This is thereason that people prefer London over others because of the execution they can get from London. Traditional tattoo London has right now are above all without a hint of doubt. So London is surely a hub of tattoos.